At InSmile Dental, we want you and your family to enjoy the glow of great dental health throughout your lifetime, which is why we offer preventive dentistry in Wylie, TX. Preventive dentistry is like having insurance for your smile; it helps maintain your oral health and gives you the opportunity to protect your smile before any major issues occur. Preventive dentistry can help prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health infections and discomforts.
Our preventive dental services include:
- Thorough oral exams
- Teeth cleanings
- Digital x-rays
- Oral cancer screenings
- Gum disease prevention
Each of these services allows our dentist to assess, monitor, and treat your oral health needs so you can have your best and healthiest smile.
We Use Modern Technology for Better Results
At InSmile Dental, we use the latest dental techniques and technologies to deliver exceptional results and to increase our patients’ comfort while in the dental chair. Some of the technologies we use include:
- Digital X-rays – We use safe digital x-rays to check for any underlying oral health issues that can’t be seen with the naked eye. Digital x-rays also help us monitor oral bone health and development.
- Nitrous Oxide – Nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”) is a great option for anyone with dental anxiety. If you need extra help relaxing during your dental appointment, nitrous oxide can help you relax through your treatment without uneasiness or pain.
- Intraoral Cameras – The dentist uses intraoral cameras to view all the nooks and crannies of your mouth, and the images are visible to you on the chairside monitor. Together, you can discuss any findings so you can make an informed decision about your oral health.
- Electric Handpieces – Dr. Shah uses noise- and vibration-canceling electric handpieces for cleanings and other treatments. These electric handpieces are quieter and more gentle, lending to a more pleasant and comfortable experience for our patients.
- TVs in Treatment Rooms – We have TVs and Netflix in all of our treatment rooms so our patients can kick back and relax during treatment. Our TVs are a welcome distraction to many of our patients, and they always enjoy being able to watch their favorite TV show or movie while getting their teeth cleaned.
Each of our modern technologies helps us deliver exceptional preventive dental care and treatment to patients of all ages. We pride ourselves in helping our patients attain optimal oral health in a comfortable, state-of-the-art dental office.
Call Your Kind and Experienced Dentist in Wylie, TX
We provide comprehensive services to patients in need of Wylie dental care, including preventive dentistry that helps keep your family’s teeth and gums healthy and beautiful.
If you haven’t seen the dentist in a while, or you need to schedule your next exam or cleaning, please contact our Wylie, TX dental office today.
We look forward to seeing you soon!