Missing one or multiple teeth can impact you in ways that go deeper than just how appearances. Your oral health and general well-being can be negatively affected, as well. Wylie, TX patients might be interested in learning if they are good candidates to fill in any gaps in their smile.
Benefits of Dental Implants
While every dental procedure we offer at InSmile Dental is designed to improve your quality of life, dental implants are one of the few processes that can truly change your life permanently.
Missing teeth can make it harder to bite, chew, or speak clearly. In addition, they can drastically change how your smile looks. While dental implants are not for everyone, Dr. Behram Shah can determine if this is your best option to restore your smile and dental health.
What Makes a Good Candidate
- Dr. Shah starts by examining your teeth and gums to look for any underlying issues that need to be addressed first.
- Without a tooth root anchoring place, it can lose bone density. Not to worry! We have procedures that help.
- Candidates should quit smoking. Tobacco products can delay healing.
- Candidates should be able to maintain excellent oral health.
- Healing takes time and patience. Good candidates appreciate the investment of dental implants.
Importance of Scheduling a Consultation With Dentist
Most of our patients are good candidates for dental implants. Still, if there are little improvements that need to be completed first, your Wylie, TX restorative dentist will recommend them after your consultation.
We recommend making an appointment to see us determine if there are any oral health problems or if another tooth replacement option is a better alternative for you. Call our dental office today!